Classes, Workshops, and Private Instruction for All Ages and Stages
Knowing what to do and how to do it produces a respectful confidence that shows from the inside out! Interactive teaching, role playing, games, and songs make learning fun & easy to remember.
• Purpose of Manners
• Introductions & Conversation Ideas
• Place Settings, Napkin Folds & Dining Skills
• Restaurant & Public Manners
• Hard to Eat Foods & Dining Emergencies
• Posture, Grooming & Attire
• Telephone & Techno Etiquette
• Party Planning: The Giver & the Guest
• Thank You Notes
• Awesome Words & Attitudes
• And More!
(Content and teaching style is age specific)
Call now to schedule a weekly class or two-hour workshop for your family, organization, classroom, homeschool co-op, day care, cheer team, church group or...
Author Andrea Stephens is licensed by the Emily Post Institute. She brings over 15 years of experience and lots of love to her students. Andrea is also a certified Life Coach. She is now offering Life Coaching for Teens/Young Adults, and Pageant Coaching.
Coming soon…Tea Etiquette, Wedding Etiquette,
Etiquette & Image for Today’s Professional.
Absolute Etiquette • P.O. Box 330296 • Tulsa, Ok 74133-0296
Be a Facebook Fan